Sunday, June 04, 2006

The trip to get the 2 BMW's


My Dad called me on Thursday last week and told me that the old 1967 BMW 1600 that he use to drive was down in souther cal and my Uncle needed to have it moved. If I wanted it that he would help me with gas money to go pick it up. So I aranged with my uncle to go pick up the Car down in Simi Valley where it was sitting out in the yard of his mechanic. When I called my uncle he informed me he also had a 1972 bmw 2002 and he would sell it to me for $400. I love these little old cars and rember the 67 when i was a kid and thought it would be a cool car to have. Little did i know i would get it after it had sat for 15 years. Here are some photos of the cars. I will tell more about the crazy adventure of getting them in a future post. The red car in the photo is the 1600 and the blue one is the 2002

No comments: